Friday, April 25, 2008

Thanks again!!

Thanks again for your prayers.

I checked with the doctor yesterday to make sure that this bug wasn't related to the miscarriage. According to her, it wasn't. Praise God!

Today I'm 100% better, and planning on spending a weekend with family. With both families, in fact! I drive down to Houston this morning to spend time with BOTH of my sisters (one lives in Michigan and I only see her a few times a year), and then a shower tomorrow for the elder, who is getting married this summer. Then I'm going to spend the night in Longview with Jonathan's family, and I get to enjoy the younger girls perform in their ballet recital! We enjoy that every year! And finally, Sunday morning we'll be at Crossroads one last time. We'll go to church and then go to a baby shower for Anna. Fun-filled weekend.

I'm trying to ignore the fact that we move in 6 days. I still have a lot of packing to do, but we need to spend time with family too. Right??? :)

2 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

there was a mix-up, the shower is on the 4th. will you still be able to make it?

Nadine said...

Sounds like a busy time. I'm glad you're better. Moving in six days...oh boy, I pray you get it all done.