Today we're going to have an adventure. I'm really wanting to get out of the house, so Conlan and I are going to spend the day cruising up and down Historic Route 66. How cool is that?!?! It's so close, so we're going to make a day of it. Hopefully I'll find a hutch.
Two little things real quick. Here's the color we're painting Conlan's room. It was a light purple before, just in case you couldn't tell. We wanted something boyish and bright, and that's what we found!!
| From May 2008 |
From May 2008
Also, I thought I'd share some cute pictures for the grandmas. I'm not quite sure if my mom reads, but I gave her the website. Anyways, Mom and Connie, here's your grandson's impression of Stevie Wonder...and one that's just cute. Well, they're all cute. Just so you know, he sat at the piano for 30 minutes like this. Singing and playing.
| From May 2008 |
| From May 2008 |
| From May 2008 |
Thanks for reading! We'll talk to you later today most likely.





3 comments:
I love the bright blue and he looks too cute with those shades on.
Oh. My. Goodness! That boy is just too cute!!! He IS his Daddy's little boy. Thanks for the photos!
I love the color...it reminds me of the color of Christopher's 1st room. His room is still a bright blue and I just love it!
Antique district!! wow, how nice.
How far are you from Ardmore?
Christopher just walked up and asked who the little boy was, I told him and he said he looks like Kelly!!
Do you have a tornado cellar?
Post a Comment