Quick blog:
We decided last night to go with a TV stand we saw on Wal-Mart's website. We liked it so much, we bought a media stand to go next to it. We got two pieces for the same price as just the TV stands at other places. Great construction, beautiful pieces, matches our living room.
Conlan was super cute today. He played a game in the car where he would say, "Book?" to which I would respond, "I don't have a book," and he would laugh hysterically. It went on to the point where I had a headache from shaking my head. Jonathan took over then.
For dinner we had red chile enchiladas, a favorite of Jonathan's from his childhood in New Mexico. I like them too. :)
Just a pleasant day. God is good. I am content.
We'll be having our garage sale this weekend, so I could use prayer. I tend to freak out a little when I face a large task. We have so many things to sell, it's not funny. Good night.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Happy Memorial Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Don't you know you should posts pictures of the things you talk about so we can pretend to be there and ooh and aah over it. :) I'm so glad you are content!
Post a Comment