Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Jonathan has Wednesdays off, so today was like our Saturday.

The morning started off weird...I was in a funk, again. So we didn't get much done. I don't remember much about the morning. I was just sad and angry. After lunch, however, things got better. We got working on the garage. It was good!! We started at 1 and finished around 5. Our garage is now clean! Jonathan and I got some good, quality time together. We also met our next door neighbors, who homeschool!! Yey!!! Very wonderful.

Please keep me in your prayers. I've been so emotional the last few days. I go from very depressed to great in a matter of seconds. I feel sorry for my husband and my child. Jonathan generally gets the worst of it, I hate to say. He's been really great with it, even though he doesn't really know what's going on. Conlan has been increasingly moody, feeding off of me. Anyway, thanks. I really appreciate you all.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Yay for neighbors! Maybe they'll come over and play with Conlan. You're body is probably still in confusion because of the miscarriage. Be gentle with yourself. We love you and are praying for you. :)