Okay, I just had to share.
We have a free service that comes with our cable service. There are different free shows that come on every month. For example, they just added free workout videos, which I definitely plan on taking advantage of. They also have free children's shows and videos to choose from. Well, I needed a few minutes to eat a late lunch, so I put one on for Conlan called "Rock the Alphabet." I'm working with him on his letters right now, and he really loves music, so I figured it would be great for him. First of all, there's no rock. It's all bad rhymes and bad music. Imagine someone who had no artistic ability or musical experience writing children's music. And then add really really basic computer graphics. Wow. It's SO bad. Most of these things have children in them. No kids. Just the creepy guy who rhymes badly and can't sing.
I think it's made by Studio 4. So you people with young children, stick with Baby Einstein. It's MUCH better.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Bad Baby Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment