Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Quick Update

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I've had a lot going on.

Saturday afternoon I went with Jonathan to deliver a car in Ardmore, and his work bought us dinner. We found a little catfish restaurant out in the middle of nowhere. It was great.

Sunday we went back to Bridgeway and got in touch with Matt and Leah, Bo's relatives that go there. We spent most of the afternoon relaxing.

Yesterday I spent time cleaning the house. I'm trying to prepare for me being out of town this weekend without Jonathan. Today I've gone grocery shopping and worked a little more on cleaning.

As for Conlan, he randomly said the word "applesauce" the other day. He was touching the applesauce in the fridge too. It took me by surprise. I haven't been able to get him to say it on video yet.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Ah, "Applesauce." He is just so cute. ;)