Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Last Post Before Our Trip!!

Hey everyone!

I am packed up and ready to go! I don't have to leave the house until 4:45, and I have a little business to take care of before I leave, but I'm packed! We're not taking the computer, because we have to take two carry-ons and use the diaper bag as a personal item. We have to check the car seat, and our luggage (for six days) was over 50 lbs. I didn't want to pay more, so I took some stuff out and put it in a carry on. Yey!

The wedding stuff is going to be a whirlwind, I know, but it will be fun. Also, after the wedding, we have fun time. I think our plans are the beach and Hollywood. I don't think we planned anything else. It will be nice to relax in CA for a few days.

Well, so long and have a great week. I'll post lots of pictures when I get back. And I promise I will post about it as well. Bye bye!!

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Enjoy the wedding and have a fun time in CA.

Vashey Fam said...

Wonder pets is awesome! "This is sewious!" No, really, I'll pray for you and your new friend and have a blast at the wedding!

sarah said...

:-)