I feel like after having months of nothing to do, this week is really crazy. This morning I have pre-registration for a group called MOPS, Mothers of Pre-Schoolers. It's a national organization, and this is the local chapter. I'm not sure if things are going to work out though. The main reason is that they meet on Tuesdays. Currently Jonathan has Tuesdays off. Also, there's a bible study at FBC Moore on Tuesday mornings, and I think I'd rather get involved in that. I'm honestly hoping that this stuff will work itself out and I won't have to make a decision. Actually, the Beth Moore study that I wanted to get involved with starts this morning, right about now, and I think that I'd rather get involved with that, even though I'll be missing the first session. I'm now a little confused. I think I'll go to the registration thing, and see what time the meetings are, and think about it then. The Beth Moore thing is only 7 weeks long, so I should be able to do that and only miss a few MOPS meetings (they're once a month.)
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
As a MOPS mom for almost 7 years now, I highly recommend MOPS! :-) I have grown and benefitted so much by MOPS. I know you have to make the decision, but that's my $0.02. :-)
:-] is MOPS christian? it's not always the case but sometimes we need more spiritual encouragement than pratical tips. I hope you find a way to do both!
I'm totally the type of person who just waits for something to work itself out instead of making a decision! :-]
Post a Comment