Well, my big event went well yesterday. It was a doctor's appointment. I'm pregnant again.
I have hesitated whether or not I wanted to share, but after wonderful conversations with my mother-in-law (thanks Connie) and Adriana (thanks Adriana), I've decided it's better to share. I cannot be sure whether or not everything will be okay, but if something does go wrong, I do not want to be alone.
I am only about 4 weeks along, so there was nothing to see on the sonogram other than the egg sac and a small tube. I have another appointment two weeks from today, so I pray I will see a heartbeat by then. My new doctor is WONDERFUL and very optimistic.
Some of you may have guessed that this was going on with all of my moody posts. I appreciate your prayers and ask that you be praying for this baby. He/she is God's to do with what He will, and I need to keep that attitude. I also, however, need to be optimistic rather than pessimistic, as attitude can affect my health.
Anyways, I'm off to sleep. My body needs rest, and so do my heart and spirit.





10 comments:
Love you, Kelly. (((((HUGS)))))) You are so brave.
Thanks for taking time to chat the other day. I needed it. :)
I'm so happy for you guys!! A life is a life to be celebrated, always, no matter how small! :) We love you Baby Hellmuth! :)
Congratulations, Kelly!!! Daniel and I will be praying for y'all. Tell Jonathan and Conlan Congratulations and Hello from us and the other "Baby Hellmuth";)
Ooooh, congratulations! I was wondering if you were. =) I am so excited! We will be praying for you and the baby! =)
Congratulations!!! I'll be praying for you!!!
I knew it! I thought you might be but didn't want to ask. Congratulations to both you! Enjoy your pregnancy. I will pray that you will be lead by joy and not fear!
I was hoping that your "something important" was a doctor's appointment! Congrats!
I'm so glad for you! And of course you won't be alone, no matter what. :)
Yeah, congratulations. God's so good!
Yeah!!!! Happy baby congrats to you!
this isn't really 100% about your post :-) as it is just something that I remember when I'm faced with joy and fear wrapped all in one package.
sometimes courage is not a roar in the face of fear, sometimes its the gentle voice saying - I will try again tomorrow.
Just take it one day at a time :-)
congrats and I love you!
Post a Comment