Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Brick Wall

Once again, I'm sorry for a lack of posts.

It's amazing to me (and for some strange reason, still surprising) that every time I resolve to make a large change for the better, I'm slapped with instant resistance and struggle. I have had some incredibly difficult days this weekend. The thing that seems to stick out the most is how bored I've been. All of a sudden, I've had nothing to do and time has seemingly stood still. I have run into a wall with how to spend my newly resolved, intentional time.

The way I have spent my time this weekend has been anything but intentional. So, if anyone thinks about this household, please pray for us. We could use it. God felt the need to deal us quite a blow this evening and make us realize even more how important it is for us to live intentionally. It's a hard to do, so yeah.

On a completely different note, we may have found a church. We're still praying about it, but we're thinking this might become our new home. Friday night we plan on going to a couples night at the pastor's house (taking the kid, of course) and geting to know people better. Anyway, we could use prayer there too. Thanks!!

No comments: