Our day has not started out quite as planned. Things got going alright, but Conlan left me a surprise in his bath, which necessitated an entirely new bath in a different tub, not to mention a total change of clothes. I, unfortunately, am currently at a time in my pregnancy where dirty diapers make me nauseous. I can hardly change my child without running to the bathroom and losing my breakfast. I mentioned before that I'm not really good at containing my stomach contents once I start losing them, so prevention is the best bet for me. So, my poor, dear, loving, patient, kind, understanding husband is hopefully going to graciously let me leave it in the tub so that he can scrub 12 hour old poo out of Conlan's tub. (I love you honey!)
I am doing my best to look at this from the best possible angle. The good thing about this is that Conlan knew he wasn't supposed to go in the tub. He was trying his best to hold it in, but I wasn't paying attention. When he did go, he was upset about it. My mom asked me why I didn't hold him over the toilet and let him finish. Honestly, I didn't even think about it. I was just thinking I needed to get a diaper on that kid quick! So, chances are that we might be able to start potty training sometime soon. I don't want to start too soon, I know, but within the next 3-6 months might actually be a possibility. :)
Friday, September 26, 2008
Warning: Gross Content!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Oohh, gross! I love poop stories! they make me feel better....I can't wait for the day when the poop goes where it should!
Hey, a website I've been looking at for yrs might interest you....christiananswers.net
Some cool history stuff on it....I'm always sending you links aren't I? :o)
I think I used that site in college for my apologetics class. I remember it being a good one. By the way, NEVER stop sending me links! Where would I get vintage t-shirts or Australian teepees for Conlan? Oh, and don't forget the Coldplay for babies cd.
Don't read my adventure stories with James and be glad that you don't live in my house these days. :) Husbands rock!
LOL!! That is great! =P The first time I tried to cook after I had Lainey, Em made a big mess while I was cooking, so I put her in the tub. She pooped in the tub while I was nursing Lainey. lol, I think God saved my dinner from burning...
i was so sick with zosia... for like 7 or 8 months of the pregnancy. one time i had to change a dreaded poopy diaper and i just couldn't hold it back. sniffing the babywipe box and holding my breath wasn't working, and since i was changing annabelle on the bed and she wasn't fully cleaned i couldn't just walk away... so i just threw up in the dirty diaper. totally gross! but it was better than cleaning it up off of anywhere else. *shiver*
ROFL Dana, that is so hilarious!
Post a Comment