Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cuteness

As strangely irrational as my child has been lately, this morning God decided to remind Jonathan and I of how incredibly adorable he is. We both try to get him up together; Jonathan is desperate for more time with his boy. :) So this morning we went into his room, and he was not in his bed. My heart skipped a beat, but then he started stirring in his pile of stuffed animals. Some time during the night, he got up to play, and he just fell asleep there. It was SO precious. Well, I'm trying to get to the grocery store while it's not raining, so see ya!

2 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

that is precious. annabelle used to sleep on the floor by the door. now she just comes straight to our bed :P

Connie said...

Ah. How sweet! I love that little guy. :)