I think I messed up my homemade laudry detergent. My clothes don't seem to be coming out clean. So, I guess I'm going to dump out this batch and make another. It's SUPER cheap to make, so I'm not really throwing that much away. I'm pretty sure I know what I did wrong, so I'm going to correct that and start again. Oh well.
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hi Kelly! My best friend and fellow blogger makes her own detergent and last I heard was loving it. Here is the link to the post and recipe about it: http://st-udio.blogspot.com/2008/04/spring-clean.html
She's got a great blog too, so I'm sure you'll enjoy reading it! Hope you're well!
Julie, that's basically what I make. It's a liquid though. I made the mistake of mixing baking soda and borax. You can use baking soda instead of washing soda, but if you put borax in with it, it gels (way too much) and separates from the water and floats to the top. It did a great job of cleaning my tub though when I dumped it out!!
Post a Comment