Monday, December 29, 2008

Home Again, Home Again...

...jiggity-jig.

I have a very busy day in front of me, so I won't write a long post. We travelled to Longview on Wednesday, had some amazing times with Jonathan's family, jumped in the car again on Friday and drove to Houston, and spent the weekend with my family, heading back to Oklahoma City on Sunday. Conlan never broke out in a rash, so roseola is not likely what he had. He did, however, come down with a cough some time Thursday, and based on what I have, it's just a minor cold. We're going to do what we can to keep that out of his lungs. :) I came down with a cold Thursday night some time as well, and as a result, there was not much sleeping done by this family on Christmas night. At one point this weekend, Conlan tripped while carrying his camera and bit the inside of his lip. There was a nasty bruise on the outside and a bit of swelling, but he's basically recovered from that now. I don't have pictures of Conlan's gifts; they were not ready in time. I had to give them to family members before they dried. I wouldn't post them yet anyway, because his Great Grandma Janice and Great Grandpa Jigger are getting their's in the mail once it dries. ;) So sorry, no pictures yet. Well, off to run after-Christmas errands. There are a few things to return and a few things to buy, not to mention after-Christmas grocery shopping and our weekly library rendevous. Anyway, since I didn't wish you one before, Merry Christmas!!

No comments: