I made a list of everything I have to do this morning, and WOW, am I going to be busy today. I'm trying my best to use my time wisely, something I have fallen away from in recent weeks. Since Conlan is on the mend, my main goal is to stick to my a "no TV" policy. Since he was sick for several weeks, we spent lots of time laying on the couch watching PBS, Playhouse Disney, and movies. (Disney is commercial-free, at least in the mornings.) Right now, he's sitting on the floor playing with his crayons as if they were people. They scream "Oh no!" as they fall into the holes of his lap desk (a birthday present that we had to leave in Houston before; we couldn't take it on the plane.) He's coloring on everything but the paper, but as long as it stays on the desk and off the walls/furniture, I'm okay with it. I'm eager to stimulate that creative side of his again; for a while, I felt like he just sat there all day.
My goals for today?
1. Laundry
2. Dishes/Kitchen
3. Crockpot Dinner (so I don't have to worry about it later)
4. De-Christmas-ify the house (sad, but has to be done)
5. Get some exercise
6. Pay some bills
7. Take a nap
8. Eat lunch (even though I'm pregnant, I have to put this on the list, otherwise it doesn't get done)
9. Play with my boy (a must, though I think I'll do it without the list as a reminder)
10. Quiet time (SUPER important, but lower on the list because it has to be done during nap time)
And before I can get a lot of that done, I have to just pick up. Our house is a wreck. :)
I'm off to be Super Mom/Wife today. Who knows if I can do it, but I'll do the best I can.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Super Mom...to the Dishes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I know you can do it, hon! If anybody has super wife/mom/cleaner upper powers it's you!
Post a Comment