...to Conlan's grandmother's house we go!
After a plethora of calls to heater repair companies, we learned quickly that we were going to have a cold night. As I mentioned last night, we had one repair man give us instructions on how to light it manually, but it wouldn't stay lit. Jonathan ended up running to Wal-Mart for a space heater. We live 5 minutes away; he was there for almost an hour. There were so many people there at 11:00 it took him forever. The three of us huddled up on on two couches; Conlan and I took one and Jonathan took one. None of us slept great, but the space heater kept us warm. This morning we're all a little grumpy, but thankfully Conlan and I (who got the least amount of sleep) will be able to rest on our trip. As for packing, I have everything almost in the car, and the gas tank is full. I do plan on picking up the house before we leave though; I'm not a big fan of coming home to a mess. Anyway, God bless, Merry Christmas, and remember the reason we celebrate. It's not because of family, it's not because of giving, it's because of heaven's love that reached down to save the world. Hallelujah to Christ our King.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Over the River and Through the Woods
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That's tough to be stuck with no heat in the cold. Have a very good trip.
Post a Comment