...anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. This afternoon, our heater decided it was going to go out. The day BEFORE vacation. We still leave tomorrow, and someone is coming first thing in the morning to fix it, but still. C'mon. We refused to pay the fees for after hours service; one of the places was an extra $40 on the service fee, plus an extra 40% on parts and labor!! One man was kind enough to walk us through lighting the furnace manually so we can make it through the night.
Conlan is going through some strange highs and lows, but as long as I keep his fever down low, he's a happy child. Nothing else seems wrong, except he doesn't want to eat. But he wants water all the time. The nurse practitioner mentioned that if he starts vomiting, I needed to call again. He threw up a little bit, but I'm pretty sure that it's because he has so much fluid in his stomach.
On another note, please pray for our neighbor. I don't know her name, but her husband's name is Dax. They live across the street from us. An ambulance, fire truck, and police car showed up at their house this evening. I don't know exactly what happened, but she's at least 20 weeks pregnant. Pray for her, her baby, her husband, and their 4 year old daughter.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I Agree With Steph...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
No! I don't want you to agree with me! It's no fun having anything that can go wrong will and I think I've had enough of it for the both of us and more! Wishing you a healthy boy, heat, safe and uneventful travels, incredible fun with family, precious moments with your Savior and a heart so full of joy it doesn't matter all the things that go wrong! :)
Post a Comment