I have been so frustrated at Conlan for the past week. He's going through this stage where he refuses to sleep during his naps. Not a big deal, right? Wrong. He likes to play with his miniblinds and pound on the window. Those are dangerous things for him to mess with. Well, today I became so frustrated with him for not sleeping that he got moved to another room and I left the room angry with him. After about 3 minutes of crying, he fell asleep. The bad thing is that this was at 4 or so. Too late for a nap really. But tonight the nap was really important. Thursday night is the night we are out late, so he really needed to sleep. Anyway, I am now heartbroken with the way I dealt with my boy. He's asleep, and I don't want to go for a while before I can apologize. I did move him to his bed, but maybe I'll pick him up and hold him for a while.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment