Saturday, January 17, 2009

Good and Bad

We were working on Vera's registry today. As we walked by the crib area of Target, Jonathan noticed that the crib we've had for over two years has been recalled. There have been no injuries, but they are still recalling the crib. (We still need to verify the serial number, but it falls within the time period of the cribs they're recalling. By the way, the recall has something to do with a gap once the crib is converted to a toddler bed, which is how Conlan is now using it.) This is good, because we will automatically get a new crib for Vera. However, it's bad because we'll probably have to spend some more money than we did on that one. We're not concerned about the stability of the one we have, but still...nice to have a new one. So...yeah. Good and bad news.

On a different note, it seems a little silly to register for a second child. We are, however, having a shower or two, so I figured why not? Plus, we're having a girl this time. I'm excited. I found a bedding set that I LOVE. I was wanting a patchwork quilt-type look for her room, and we found one with the patchwork feel and butterflies. :) That and a double stroller.

No comments: