So, it's been a few days since I posted last. I haven't really been in the mood. Things have been a little interesting lately. Friday Conlan fell out of his high chair, which put me in a funk for the rest of the weekend. Saturday morning I had a ladie's tea party at church. Saturday afternoon Jonathan was actually home (a BIG deal as he works pretty much every Saturday), so we attempted to get some organizing done. About an hour or two into it, Jonathan started to feel icky. He then was up all night sick. Sunday I went to church and then to the grocery store to get food and medicine for Jonathan. All day I took care of him and Conlan. This morning I ran to the store to get him food for work (we hadn't anticipated him going, and he needed certain types of food for the day). Today there has been ice all day, and I have been stuck inside. I've been able to get a lot of cleaning done, since tomorrow morning is Tuesday morning men's Bible study at our house. Laundry has been done as well.
Anyway, I haven't really been in the mood to post. I'm feeling a little run down and overworked, so...yeah. I'm not going to post much more right now. See you all later!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Quick Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
well I love you Kelly!! We'll keep ya in our prayers. Tomorrow we may have some good snow here and I'm excited about it. IT'll then turn into Icy rain, but the snow part will be fun!
Post a Comment