Today was a little bit of a crazy day with the weather. :)
Just in case you're wondering, we're okay. There were tornadoes today, but they came nowhere near us. The worst we got was a little hail and a lot of rain. The tornadoes that did form were all on the north side of town, and no one was killed or hurt. There were a few homes destroyed (and a Chuck E. Cheese's), but they were large homes that could handle a little bit of damage. :) Anyway, all is good.
I'm going to watch American Idol with my hubby and eat some dinner.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
The Weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
We just got some hail here! It doesn't look like it damaged anything, though. We're glad you guys are okay!
oh good! I'll admit, I came here just to see if you guys were okay after hearing on the radio that Oklahoma was hit. Glad to hear you're safe!
Post a Comment