Vera was born Sunday morning at 8:51 a.m. I wasn't able to post at the hospital. For some reason, Blogger was blocked. Since Too Cute Tuesday is today, I figured I'd wait one more day to post pictures. :) The name above her picture is hanging on her wall. I'm not sure when I'll post again; you know how it goes. Thanks for your prayers!!
6 comments:
Yeah!! Congratulations Kelly and Jonathan and Conlan!!
We have been praying for little Vera's arrival!! I can't wait to meet her and I sure she is just as precious as her big brother!
Hang in there Kelly!
She's beautiful! And the name is darling. I bet you & your Mom did that together...
Aww, so sweet! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!
YEAH! Congratulations!!! I got to see her 15 minutes old. :) I'm so happy for you.
She's precious! Paul and I are so happy for you.
ok seriously, you're keeping up with too cute tuesday better than i am! :)
Post a Comment