Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Up Late

We're scheduling feedings in a funny way...I have this problem of passing out right before a feeding and waking up an hour late. That puts me up around 2:00 this morning. I just had a few things to share...

--U2...you know, the band that's been around for going on 30 years but has never gotten old?...is going to be playing at OU this fall. I think we might have gotten access to early tickets. We know enough OU students, and I might have found one that's not using her presale pass. I hear that this show is a once in a lifetime (unless you want to pay out the nose) show, and Jonathan is super excited. Anyway, we have to buy the tickets before Friday when they go on sale to the general public. They'll be gone instantly.

--I'm going over to a friends house tomorrow to borrow a dryer. She works during the day and has offered her house to me to get laundry done.

Vera's sleeping now, so I'm going to crash...for a few hours at least. Night!

2 comments:

Vashey Fam said...

U2? Wow! I hope you get to go!! Sorry about the dryer situation, that stinks.....and nursing and baby weight gain is so stressful on us mothers. Guilt, guilt, guilt. I am glad things are better now.

Nadine said...

U2 - that would be a fun concert to go to. I hope it works out and you get tickets.