I know, I know, I don't blog for two months and then start up again with a to do list. How horrible of me, right? Well, I kind of feel like my to do list for the day is pretty interesting.
-Go for a walk (already done)
-Meet with Kirby, a college student I "mentor" (I guess)
-Doctor's appointment
-Search for my wedding ring (I lost it while visiting my parents in Houston, but there is still a chance it's in my car somewhere. For now, I'm wearing my mom's.)
-Roast and puree a butternut squash (I'm trying out Deceptively Delicious cooking to get some more veggies in our diet)
-Talk to my son about how God made the sky (my AWANA parent job...I'm actually really excited about it)
-Wiggle and giggle with the baby girl
-Our usual Thursday night dinner, wherever it may be (our usual meeting place is gone; they sold their house and don't have a new one yet)
-Probably watch some Broncos pre-season football with the hubby
Some day soon, I'll fill you in on the details of the last two months of my life, including a trip to Colorado and a tour of NASA. But for now, I leave you with my list, and I hope to cross most of those things off. Have a great day everyone...if there's anyone still reading...
Thursday, September 03, 2009
To Do List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm still reading. :-D I hope you all are doing well, and I love reading your updates.
Annie
I'm still reading, sweetie! And I LOVE the new format. =)
Post a Comment