Wednesday, September 02, 2009

An Update? What???

I know I haven't blogged in a while. Sorry. I think I keep apologizing for not blogging every time I write. We traveled to Colorado back in July, and I completely meant to write about it. I just never finished or published the post.


I mentioned in my post Generosity about the coupon blogs. Well, I never took those blogs off of my Reader. So not only have I not blogged, I haven't read either. I'm completely behind on what's been going on in everyone's lives. (I took care of that, by the way...) Can I say sorry again? I wish I could say that my lack of writing has been due to busyness and such, but to be honest, I've grown lazy. Jonathan has been dragging me out of bed for a quiet time in the morning, so that is getting more consistent.

My babies are good. Conlan is getting ready to start round 23 of potty training. It's not that he can't, but he won't. He started AWANA tonight at church too, which I'm really excited about. Vera is beautiful. She rolls, giggles, and coos. She's been eating peas for about a week and FINALLY decided she likes them.

Would cute pictures properly atone for my lack of blogging? I sure hope so, because that's what I've got!!



Conlan's making a funny face here...

Vera eating rice cereal

This is more what Conlan looks like now.
Anyway, hope this helps! Sorry (again)!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I'm glad I checked. The cute pictures and your thoughts were definitely worth the time. :)