So, for some reason, Conlan has decided that pinecones are "delicious." We have a few on our Christmas tree and he keeps trying to take them off. I also have a little Fall-ish decoration I have yet to put up, and he keeps taking the pinecones out of that and pretending to take a bite out of them. It's so cute to hear him say "delicious", but I'm not quite sure why he equates the word with pinecones. Cute though. :D
My hat is off by one stitch. I've probably completed about five rows since I realized it. Undoing a knitting project on circular needles is pretty difficult.
It's a frigid day today. This morning was in the high teens, plus the icky Oklahoma wind. Brr!!
Christmas shopping is ALMOST finished.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Pinecones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh, I strongly dislike undoing knitting. It's so hard to get it all on the needle right.
Ouch to the cold. Stay warm, and enjoy those pinecones! ;-)
Post a Comment