Monday, December 14, 2009

hbuj uyuyugffgfgxrrtyguijokpiuygyhj

Vera wanted to type, so I let her come up with the title.  :)

Whew!  I have had so much going on...I'm sure you saw that from my to-do lists in my last few posts.  Saturday we had rehearsal for our choir performance, and Sunday morning we performed.  I have to say, it was pretty stressful, and I was pretty scared Saturday night.  We aren't anywhere near what you would consider professional, or maybe even prepared.  :)  Obviously, everyone has quite a bit going on this time of year.  But of course Sunday, it all turned out fine.  God is good like that.

-My hat is still not finished, but it's awfully close.  I'm REALLY excited about it.  As taking the picture from the pattern and posting it here would be an infringement on copyright laws, this is the link to the website where I bought it. 

-We're still waiting on our professional pictures.  We wanted to put some in Christmas packages, so either packages will have to wait or pictures will. 

-Conlan's Christmas projects for everyone are finished...at least what he has to do.  I have to put on the finishing touches today.

-I have to finish off Christmas shopping today.  We are celebrating this weekend with my family, and I have every intention of having all shopping finished prior to that.

-Conlan really wants to watch the new movie Santa Buddies.  Of course, it looks pretty cheesy to me, but to a three year old, talking golden retriever puppies are pretty appealing.  I think we'll watch that sometime this week.

-Conlan gets to make a stocking for the Christmas baskets our church is putting together Wednesday.  I don't know if this is going to be a project I let him do by himself or one I "help" with. 

Basically, I am trying to enjoy this time now that life has slowed down a little.  I do have some things going on, but nothing stressful or pressing.  Have a great day and Merry Christmas!

No comments: