Ugh! I'm so sad that I can't find my camera. My house is currently a disaster area, so I understand why I can't find it. However, my children are doing so many adorable things right now.
For example, Vera has a new hot pink winter coverall with ears and a tail. It's so adorable. Conlan looked at her in it and said, "Mommy, Bera is a big, pink pig! She's a big, pink PIG!" I want to be able to share pictures of her, because honestly, he's right.
Either way, we should have our professional pictures soon. I don't think that Chris provides digital copies though, so the most I can share will be a link to his website. His wife Heidi keeps telling me how great they look, so I'm REALLY excited.
More busyness today. Gingerbread....er, graham cracker....houses today with the kids at our friend Jessica's house. A bunch of baking this afternoon for our MOPS cookie exchange tonight. Macadamia butter cookies and pumpkin bars. Re-cleaning my house from dinner last night...we have about 8-10 girls spending the night here after the Revolve tour in Norman. Sorry for all the incomplete sentences. I think it's my way of displaying that I am in a hurry. :D Have a great day!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Photo Ops
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
4 days in a row! Way to go, hon!
It's great to be able to read these little updates every day, even though I get to see you every night. =)
I'm still cracking up about Conlan's comment. I miss that boy so much! He's adorable. Those Macadamia cookies and pumpkin bars sound good... maybe I should make something like that for my Christmas party next week!
Post a Comment