Soo...I finished my slouchy hat. I love it. Except that it's not slouchy at all. I tied it off before looking at the instructions to make sure it was long enough. I don't have a slouchy hat. I have a yamacha. So if I decide at any point in my future that I want to become a Jewish man, I'm set. However, since I know how much I like the hat, and I've had to remake it twice already, I would guess that I could get it made in no time. I want to FINISH something and finish it right. Good thing my schedule is pretty clear this week.
Oh, and I just noticed a big hole in the side where I dropped a stitch. I'll have to keep a closer eye on that as well. I stayed up for nothing. Good night to all.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
:-(
Well, would it fit Vera? =P That is a bummer that it didn't work out.
Post a Comment