Hey everyone!
Here's an update on the hat. At 1 in the morning, everything seems worse than it is. I was tired and disappointed. This is the thing...this isn't all that hard to fix. I just need to undo the hat to where I started decreasing the number of stitches and add several rows. But I cut the yarn off, right? Not a problem. It's easy to take the part where I cut it and just start knitting the new yarn length on. People do it all the time. It's how you change colors and make blankets. (There aren't a lot of skeins of yarn big enough for a blanket.) So I am good. I've just been busy getting ready for the Christmas get-together with my family. Lots of love! Merry Christmas!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Slouchy Hat Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Yay!
Post a Comment