A few days late, I know. It's been a week and a half since I last blogged, but it doesn't seem like it's been anywhere near that long.
What's been going on?
-Well, our friends came back through. (Did I mention we had friends come through on their way to Kansas?)
-We had a New Year's Eve party at church.
-We did a little shopping.
-Vera has finally cut that third tooth. I thought it might end our nursing, which I have to admit, I wasn't quite ready for. Thankfully, after a few days of refusing to nurse, she finally started again this afternoon.
-I started MOPS back up. We were out for Christmas break.
-Jonathan had a few days off.
-I de-Christmased my house.
-A great friend of mine moved states, and we helped them pack up the truck and spent a little time with them prior to leaving.
-We took Conlan to Build-A-Bear for the first (and probably only) time, and he made a Kung Ku Fanda.
Now that all of that is finished, I'm not seeing any signs of life slowing down.
-I have about 5 piles of laundry to wash.
-I am working on planning a baby shower for a soon-to-be new mom at our church with some other friends.
-I have a Premier jewelry party to attend tonight.
-I have some MAJOR cleaning to do in my house.
-Christmas lights need to be taken down outside.
-Vera has her 9 month appointment.
-I'm getting ready to start a new Bible study.
-I am determined to have Conlan potty-trained.
And that's just this week. Needless to say my life is pretty busy right now.
Love you all. Hope to blog something meaningful some time soon.
Tuesday, January 05, 2010
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Great to see another post! Let's hope we'll see many more soon. =)
Post a Comment